Outdoor Care - Growing Quality, Commitment & Satisfaction
RSS Become a Fan

Recent Posts

Fall Clean Up.
Happy New Year!!
Merry Christmas to all.
Fall is here, give us a call.
Fall is right around the corner.

Categories

Contests
Newsflashes
OC Daily Posts
Special Offers & Promotions
powered by

Outdoor Care News Blog

2nd Annual May Flower Competition!

It is that time of year again!  Outdoor Care is proud to sponsor the 2013 May Flower Competition.  Anyone can enter.  The primary rule is that you must own the flower (no web images, nursery photos, etc).  First prize is a $50 Visa Gift Card.  Second prize is $25 and third prize is $10.  There will be honorable mentions as well.  Check out the complete contest guidelines and entry process on our FaceBook page http://www.facebook.com/outdoorcare.  Good luck to all our green thumbs out there!

9 Comments to 2nd Annual May Flower Competition!:

Comments RSS
assignment uk on Monday, April 02, 2018 10:49 PM
The annual flower competition and more primary rule is that may effective and increasing the chances as well. This blog has been giving us about honorable mentors and better process always for complete price tags,thanks.
Reply to comment

paper writer services on Thursday, June 07, 2018 10:57 AM
It was cool for me to read these news. Please, continue sharing them here.
Reply to comment

bestessays on Wednesday, March 06, 2019 5:01 PM
I won't miss this competition. I think I will meet you there next time.
Reply to comment

uk best essay on Sunday, March 24, 2019 11:18 AM
I cannot believe this is already the second year of the flower competition. Last year's competition saw a lot of beautiful and colorful flowers that it was so hard to judge who has the greenest thumb of them all. I expect that this year's competition will be as intense, if not more. The competition will surely attract many participants because there is nothing more that make serious gardeners proud that the flowering plants that they grow, cultivate and nurture. It is like an offspring to them - they water it, put fertilizer in it to make sure it grows well and strong.
Reply to comment

v on Sunday, March 31, 2019 1:14 PM
v
Reply to comment

grade miner review on Wednesday, April 03, 2019 5:31 AM
Flowers are very special to me and to my wife. Because I just buy flowers for her during weekends. And she’s always waiting for me, for she will receive the flowers that she wants. This flower symbolizes our love and vows with each other. That is why I always assure that during weekends I buy her a bouquet of flowers. Also, this is something to be share of, the flower that I always bought for her is the flower that made us friends. Until now, I am still buying her flowers during weekends.
Reply to comment

picbear on Friday, May 03, 2019 2:15 AM
Great post, and great website. Thanks for the information!
Reply to comment

Kris Thorkelson on Friday, May 10, 2019 4:29 AM
This is where the role of the steadiest companies in the field of medicine bring the best solution to the problem. We are talking about the Kris Thorkelson Company that made the life of millions of people around the world easier than ever before.
Reply to comment

research paper writing help on Sunday, May 19, 2019 10:42 AM
Do you need reliable research paper help from experts? We can assist! Discover the benefits of working with us, our perks, and learn our simple order process. Read testimonials and reasons to hire us.
Reply to comment